7 Simple Steps is a unique program of safety through awareness that is not only interactive and entertaining, but contains valuable information that saves lives. It’s based on key points of information from the country’s top personal protection experts*
- 7 Methods of Manipulation used by predators of every level – from telemarketers to murderers. The knowledge gained from this lecture alone gives participants an upper hand when dealing with anyone looking to get something from you through manipulation.
- Fail This Interview includes both lecture and practice designed to empower its attendees with the knowledge and skill to predict and prevent an assault before it becomes little more than a passing thought in the predator’s mind. Participants are taught how to
- Have an assertive presence both physically and with verbal communications
- Listen to and more importantly act on intuition
- Create and maintain personal boundaries
- Develop a physical defense response
Linda Grimm has trained in the martial arts for many years. My husband Harry and I owned a martial arts school in Holden, Massachusetts for almost 20 years and have relocated to Naples. I earned my Black Belt in 1997, developed and taught a fitness Kickboxing program for 10 years, have taught countless self-defense courses as a certified instructor for F.A.S.T. Defense (Fear Adrenal Stress Training) and am a graduate of Rocky Mountain Combat Assault Training (RMCAT). Yet with all of this physical self-defense training, the most effective skills come from my mind, not my body. It’s these few key mental self-defense techniques that have served me well through the years. The good news is that they can be learned quickly by anybody in 7 Simple Steps that can keep people from becoming a target of crime.
Visit our events calendar to see when this workshop is offered next or contact Harry at 239-227-0021 to inquire.
This workshop has limited spots available please call 227-0021 to register. Only $39 for the workshop.